We all need more opportunities to showcase our Businesses and this is what Pop Up 2017 is all about:
Why you should get involved?
- Running a Pop Up meeting will raise your profile within your current business community and earn you recognition in your local area.
- This is a very unique marketing opportunity for you to target the very active and dynamic Mumpreneur Community.
- It is an opportunity for you to generate new sales.
- You can promote a new product or service.
- Attract new customers to your social media pages.
- Inspire people to sign up to your newsletter or blog.
- It will give you a huge opportunity to engage with your current clients and attract new ones.
- The Pop Up events will bring people together that may otherwise be working on their own and give you an excuse to build local camaraderie – you could start your own Mumpreneur group.
- Your event will give you a new marketing opportunity – you can tell people about what you do!
- The event will give you a reason to meet your contacts face to face and online throughout Pop Up month.
- The photos that you take and your event will give you great content for social media, raise your profile online and demonstrate that you are part of a dynamic UK and Worldwide celebration of Mumpreneur lead businesses - all group photos from the event will be re-posted and re-tweeted by MNC HQ.
- You’ll make a difference - every person counts! We will all be working towards a common goal and raising the profile of the Worlds Mumpreneurs!
Why should you get involved with The Mumpreneurs Networking Club (MNC)?
MNC does what it says on the tin – we get you networking on and offline, our community is a thriving place to be, you will be able to find new business, potential clients, future customers, create partnerships, find testimonials and take part in skill swaps to name but a few.
At MNC HQ we never do things by halves, we lead by example and always put our members first, in the last 18 months alone we will have had:
- 210 + meetings
- Launched 3 new MNC groups
- Hit 25,000 visits to our meetings and events since we launched
- Embarked upon on a very unique Bus Tour in partnership with NatWest, StartUp Britain and sponsored by .UK domain
- Run a live twitter hour at The British Airways i360 and trended on Twitter for the afternoon
- Our members can tell us how they feel as we have designed our own emojis
- We are now serious Twitter Queens, our weekly twitter hours always hit 100,000's of accounts Twitter hours
- Set up our very successful Brand Ambassador campaign to spread the word about MNC
- Been Invited to attend to a reception with Prince Andrew at Buckingham Palace to celebrate the UK's Entrepreneurial community
All our meeting are jam packed, welcoming and professionally run, now its your turn to run your own during Pop Up Mumpreneurs week! Come along to one of our meetings and see what we are all about: See our dates and locations here.
We think a picture speaks a thousand words:its time for you to run your own Pop Up meeting and join our community!