What to do next?
- Confirm a venue, date and time: consider the best time of day to run your event for the clients and attendees that you want to attendee.
- Decide a theme – perhaps keep it simple and have an open door policy, or offer tea and cakes, run a free workshop, discussion group, taster session or charity talk!
- Fill out our booking form and complete payment. We will need your business logo, website, social media links - copy and paste your URL, venue address with postcode and event description. Please have these ready before you complete the booking form.
- Set up your own Facebook event
- Invite people along to your event - aim for a minimum of 40 people on your register as this will help ensure a lively dynamic meeting (expect at least 5 no shows - weather, forgotten inset day, emergency dentist visit etc. can all crop up last minute! )
- Join our Pop up Mumpreneurs Facebook Event page – click GOING and post on the page.
How much does it cost and what is included in the price?
- We make it super easy for you to set up and manage your event, the booking system is very efficient and ensures your event looks uber professional.
- Early Bird valid until July 21st The cost is £149.00 for MNC members, £199.00 for non members and free for non UK events
- We will set up an Event Page with all your event details and social media links. Click this link to view an example of an event page. You must provide all the details for your event.
- Each event will have its own booking link this will be forwarded to you for you to share on Social Media and distribute to your database.
- The attendees can then register with their contact details.
- When bookings come through to MNC they will be forwarded onto you, you can then keep a record of attendees
- You will be sent a register the Monday of your event.
- Your event will be listed on the website, to include all your social media links and website.
- Your event will be included in our Newsletter
- A4 Posters will be available to download - you will be able to insert your own details
- Facebook and twitter profile logos will be available to download
- Email support: Emails will be sent every Monday starting 6 weeks before Nov 1st –these will include ideas, checklists and useful links.
- Check list of what to do on the day will be forwarded to you
- Marketing ideas will be forwarded to you
Things to think about?
You'll need a marketing plan and begin promoting your event as soon as you can. The key for a successful event is a get marketing your group as soon as possible and dont stop until you have at least 40 people on your register
If you would love to be involved but are unable to run your own event, you can still get involved by attending and supporting other events
To register your Pop Up 2017 event please click here and fill in the online registration form.