MNC is a dynamic business and family-friendly! We always try offer a fair wodge of flexibility so if you work with us, we promise to try our best to ensure you’ll never miss sports day, or the Nativity or feel bad about re-arranging work hours if one of your clan is poorly. Plus working with us will usually involve coffee, tea and biscuits - there might even be lunch or cake! And there’s never a dull moment, occasional deadlines and many targets, but never dull a moment!
Who are we?
MNC is the UK’s fastest growing organisation for Mumpreneurs. Our mission is to support, connect and champion women in business. We offer family friendly business networking and some of the busiest business networking meetings around!
We’ve got some of the most engaged social media channels for business mums offering support and advice for freelancers, directors and start ups. We aim to be the number one stop for Mumpreneurs across the UK.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown quickly and sustainably over the last 7 odd years and we have ambitious plans for the future. We’re building a collaborative, high performing, and results driven team. We want to work people who are motivated, passionate about supporting Mumpreneurs, and as ambitious as we are about building the club. Is that you? Then read on!
You’ll need to be:
• A friendly communicator with good writing skills and exceptional telephone manner.
• An efficient worker - keeping different plates spinning without dropping one.
• Handy with the Sat Nav so that you can find your way to events or meetings and have own transport.
• Capable of handling objections when calling hotter than a hot potato leads and some a bit more lukewarm.
• You’ll have an eye for detail and be IT literate with experience of CRM systems or have an enthusiastic willingness to learn such dark arts.
• A serious team player - we take fun super seriously!
• Self- motivated, with bags of initiative - we love an ideas person!
• As happy to talk to our Directors when they’re having a challenging day as a new business mum exploring the benefits of becoming a member.
• Familiar with social media - especially Facebook and as willing to engage on social media with MNC members as you are in political chitchat or sharing pics of your cat stuck up a tree.
You’ll need to be super enthusiastic about:
• Joining a collaborative, hard-working. results driven team.
• Hitting the ground running, no really, got to get a wriggle on…
• Playing a very important part of an energetic and innovative company
• Attending networking meetings, meeting the members and attending our major events - with your best lippy and clean teeth for the inevitable photo opportunities.
The Boring Bits!
This role is 5 hours per week mostly, but not exclusively, term time with an understanding that there will be more hours around major events and projects. It will be on a self employed basis - There will be an induction period. You will mostly be based from home but being located close to the Arundel office would be a distinct advantage.
Ready for a challenge?
Read the job description first, then send your CV with covering letter to email@example.com. For an informal chat call Sara 01273 681484. Deadline 23rd June. We are actively looking to fill this role as soon as possible so it may not be available if you wait until the deadline!
• Supporting Managers at meetings, before and after, finalise location registers after each meeting.
• Training new managers on database by Skype or in person, send registers for new launches and labels.
• Cross check social media and app for bookings for monthly meetings.
• Keep database, accurate and up to date, upload bookings daily to database.
• Assist Project Manager for HQ events.
• Work with Directors on special projects.
• Follow up new attendees after each meeting by phone.
• Email first timers at end of month.
• Send email welcome to new members.
• Welcome new members on Facebook.
• Forward receipt to relevant Manager.
• Attend Head Office weekly Info Pow Wow (by Skype or in person) - keep HQ up to date - new members, payments.
• Liaise with accounts.
• Attend HQ meetings to team briefings and in person.
• Support social media engagement on Twitter, FB and Instagram.
This list is not exhaustive.